Wednesday, December 9, 2009

she's the BOmB

Street chic: a term overly used nowadays, but definately the right word for Bobsmade shoes.
They're not a exactly a brand, more of an independent kind of work.
These shoes, whether they be some Converse sneaks, Vans, or reugalr ballet flats, are hand painted to your liking. (Oh, she does headphones too!)
I've purchased a pair, maybe a year ago.
For custom HAND PAINTED shoes, they're pretty cheap: $100 about.
I love mine.
You can choose a theme, colors, any writing, whatever.
I wanted a "Love Sick" sort of theme (of course) and I let the artist do whatever when it came to color. My name is on it too :D
This artist's work with monsters and trippy style is craze.
I'm actually thinking about purchasing a pair, except I might request a pair of TOM shoes. (I love them!)

Here's some of her (I think it's a girl, despite the BOB)work:









Here are my shoes!




Check out her work @@@

http://bobsmade.deviantart.com

or

http://www.bobsmade.com

No comments:

Post a Comment