Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Rocks are for Stoners

Check out this Mawi velvet and crystal pendant.
It is now my favorite necklace.
It's on sale at net-a-porter for $385!
Down from $550, that's pretty good.
Once i get a job (which won't be for a few years, considering my age and eligablility) I'll probably spend all my moneys on net-a-porter ;)


Or what about these Erickson beamon Blade Runner crystal earrings?
They're pretty big if you look at it on the manequin (sp?).
These are now my favorite earrings of all time.
I mean at them! They're rockin! (HeeHee, get it?)
Gosh I'm turning into my science teacher...
These are on sale for $266.
If only I had told Santa ahead of time.
The design reminds me of fireworks or like an explosion.
Who doesn't want to have explosive jewelry???



It may not be on sale, but I still love this YSL arty oval ring.
It's like an octupus holding onto a dinosaur egg.
The description says I should wear it for an "opulent finish."
Oh wait... I just read that it's sold out :(
It was $195. I'm sad now.
Well, not really, and I am slightly dispointed.
Well, to whomever owns this precious ring,
I'm looking out for you!!!
HeeHee, just kidding...


Gah, i need to take some DayQuil or something,
cause I'm really sick.
Hope you guys aren't sick!
Love ya~


EDIT:
I found out who bought the YSL ring
http://wideawakethoughts.wordpress.com/
This blogger I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment